12 Months Subscription to BOTH the Cinema and Entertainment (TV) Passes AND a NOW TV SMART STICK is phenomenal value! The two passes generally cost £17.98 per month combined without an offer! The Smart Stick is normally £30 – £40 plus!
READ ON BELOW TO GET THE LINK AND ADDITIONAL INFO!!
The Black Friday Deals ends tonight at Thursday the 29th November at about midnight. You can get a NOW TV Smart Stick + 12 Months of Sky Cinema & Sky Entertainment for £106.00 which would normally cost £230+!!
The NOW TV Deal:
Smart Stick + 12 Months Sky Cinema & Entertainment
THIS IS AN AMAZING OFFER that I would personally recommend getting as 12 Months of both Cinema Pass and Entertainment Pass will pay for itself in almost no time! PLUS you get the Smart Stick which makes your TV even better! (read further down for more on the smart stick benefits!)
The Smart Stick + Cinema & Entertainment Passes Combined Deal:
- Smart Stick + 12 Months of Cinema & Entertainment = £106.00 (Normally £230+)
Get the deal here: https://www.nowtv.com/stick-bundles
Below are some of the Films and TV Shows you can get access to if you get this deal:
Some of the Cinema Pass Films:
- Game Night (OMGosh, it’s actually too funny! Rachel McAdams from About Time and Jason Bateman from… everything star in this hilarious comedy. YOU. NEED. TO. WATCH. IT. I was actually in stitches!)
- Black Panther (Immense car chase. That’s all I’m saying.)
- Happy Death Day (Absolutely brilliant! Georgia and I really enjoyed his one, such as good story and a great bit of romance!)
- The Disaster Artist (On my to watch list!)
- Aliens & Alien: Covenant
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- IT: Chapter One (2017)
- Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (2017)
- Pitch Perfect 3
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
- Brave (It is just gorgeous!!)
- Spiderman: Homecoming (It’s fab!)
- Justice League
- LEGO Batman Movie
- Atomic Blonde
- Zombieland (Awesome! Epic casting!)
- Frozen Split
- The Jurassic Parks
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle
- + Loads more here.
Some of the Entertainment Pass Shows:
- Bliss (Stephen Mangan plays a travel writer leading a double life)
- Sick Of It (Karl Pilkington co-created and stars in this comedy about an irritated taxi driver… and his inner self!)
- Your Face or Mine
- Billions (Damian Lewis from Homelands starring)
- Get Shorty (Chris O’Down from The IT Crowd, Cloverfield Paradox and Bridesmaids starring)
- Twin Peaks
- Tin Star
- A number of Comedy Central ‘Roasts’ of Celebrities
- Agatha Raisin
- John Bishop’s Only Joking
- House of Lies
- Sick Note
- + More here.
Plug it into one of the HDMI Cable Ports in the back of your TV (such as HDMI 1 slot). You’re good to go! All you do is change the source input to e.g. HDMI 1 by pressing the Source button on your TV Remote and you can switch between TV and your Smart Stick!
Benefits of the Smart TV Stick:
- You can Access YouTube.
- You can Access NOW TV (subscription to NOW TV still required).
- Access to the Sky Store, Vevo and UKTV Play.
- Access On Demand TV Services.
- Speak to the remote commands feature (voice search).
The terms say for new customers only so if you have already subscribed you could cancel your current subscriptions in the pass area of your account and create a new email address and use that to sign up!
You can get buy any of the passes here on the NOW TV website.
Once you’ve signed up:
- Write in you’re diary/ journal when you signed up or write it on a piece of paper clearly and put it in your receipts folder or box/ tin so you don’t forget about cancelling it!
- Cancel your membership at the start of the final month so you don’t leave it too late for a bank to confirm the cancellation of your membership.
- In the future visit https://www.nowtv.com/offers to see the latest offer if you don’t want to pay a larger amount right now of once this membership expires and you want to get another deal!
Get the NOW TV Smart Stick Bungle heavily discounted here: https://www.nowtv.com/stick-bundles